• The Old Blue School 1816

    Black and white photograph of a drawing of a rectangular two story wooden building with many windows
    January 01 1816

    The Old Blue School

    Artist unknown

    Ink on paper


    The Old Blue School was built in 1816 as a replacement for the Home District Grammar (High) School. It was demolished in 1870 after a new building was built for the High School.